- D. Cum Laude degree from University of Miami
- Former Chairman of the Wisconsin Republican Party
- General Counsel for the Republican National Committee (RNC)
- RNC Chairman
- Selected by President-elect Donald Trump as White House Chief of Staff
- D. degree from Georgetown University
- Co-Founder of the Podesta Group
- Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton
- Counselor to President Barack Obama
- Former Chairman of the 2016 Hilary Clinton Presidential Campaign
- MSc degree with Upper-Second Class Honors from University College of London
- Key Note speaker at multiple notable events (including, but not limited to: American Hellenic Institute’s Foundation Conference in 2008)
- Advisor for Presidential Candidate Ben Carson
- Speaker at the 2016 RNC Convention
- Advisor to President Elect Donald Trump on Foreign Affairs
- Founder & President of Telion Corps: communications firm
- Senior Presidential Advice Representative Bush/Cheney
- Lead Advance Representative Consultant McCain/Palin
- Lead Advance Representative/Event Consultant Romney/Ryan
- Director of Advance Team for President Elect Donald Trump
- House of Representatives:
- Congressman Gus Bilirakis [R], Florida’s 12th congressional district.
- Congressman Charlie Crist [D], Florida’s 13th congressional district.
- Congressman John Sarbanes [D], Maryland’s 3rd congressional district.
- Congresswoman Dina Titus [D], Nevada’s 1st congressional district.
- Congresswoman Niki Tsongas [D], Massachusetts’s 3rd congressional district.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Congresswoman Niki Tsongas is a notable Philhellene and wife of the late Paul Tsongas.
Email the author: Giuliana Harris