Washington, DC – The Washington, DC chapter of the National Hellenic Society (NHS) is excited to announce the third annual NHS Heritage America Program in collaboration with Manatos & Manatos, a leading public policy firm. This unique program will take place from July 18-21, 2018 in Washington, DC and reconnects college-age Greek-American students with their roots, heritage, culture and Hellenic identity. The NHS underwrites all program expenses and arranges for transportation to and from meetings and events.
Students participating in this exciting educational program will meet with Greek-Americans who have reached the pinnacle of success in America, including:
- The highest-ranking Greek-Americans in the US Government
- Younger Greek-American government officials
- Former high-ranking Greek-American government officials
- Prominent national businessmen
- Owners of area professional sports teams
- Prominent lobbyists and lawyers
- Prominent on-air news personalities and editors
- Directors of some of the country’s top think tanks
- Enrolled undergraduate college student of Greek-American descent
- Age 18-26
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Provision of physician’s letter confirming ability to participate
*Greek-American descent is defined as having one or more parents, grandparents or great-grandparents born in Greece.
How to Apply
For more information about Heritage America and to apply, please visit bit.ly/HeritageAmerica
Application materials must be received by June 8, 2018 in order for consideration, Kindly contact email@example.com with any questions.
Email the author: The Hellenic Journal